In this solution article, please find instructions on how to access your office computer via LogMeIn after you've created your LogMeIn Account via invitation email.
1. On the computer you'll be remoting in from (the remote computer), open your web browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc) and navigate to the website www.logmein.com
2. Once you're on the LogMeIn.com webpage, left click on the Log In button in the top right corner of the screen
3. On the next screen, log in with the email address you registered your LogMeIn account with (typically your work email address) and the password you created for this account. After this is complete, left click on the Log In Button.
4. On the next screen, you will see the computer(s) you are able to remote into. To remote into the computer, click on the text that says PC0XX.DOMAIN.LOCAL and wait for the next web page to load. (XX being your computer number).
5. On the next screen, you will log in with the same user name and password you would use as if you were sitting in from of your work computer. If you are prompted to select an option from the box labeled "Log in to", select the option with the name of your organization, not the name of your computer. After this is complete, left click on the Login button.
6. Depending on the browser you use, you will be prompted to run a plugin, or click "Remote Control" to download the remote control app. Approve all plugin installs by clicking Allow, or if you are prompted to download the app when clicking "Remote Control" do so and run it to connect to your work computer.