- In Outlook, go to the File tab and click Options:
- On the left-hand side of the window that appears, click Mail. Then, click on the button labeled "Signatures...":
- Click "New" in the window that appears:
- You'll be prompted to input a name for the signature. Enter a descriptive name to identify the signature you're creating.
- In the "Edit Signature" box (see above), create the signature as you'd like it to appear.
- Click OK, and then click OK again in the previous window.
The signature you created will now be available in the list of signatures that you can select when composing an email.