1. In your web browser, go to www.portal.office.com
2. Log in with your email address and password.
3. When you are logged in, right click your photo in the top right hand corner of the screen, and choose Save image as...
4. This will bring you a screen asking you where you want to save your photo. The photo will be called "GetPersonaPhoto.jpg" by default.
Save this to your Desktop or somewhere easily accessible. This will be the image you will use in your signature.
5. Open up Microsoft Outlook on your computer
6. Click on New Email in Microsoft Outlook.
7. In the New Email window, click on the Signature button, and then click on Signatures...
8. In the window that comes up, fill out the signature with all relevant information (Name/Address/Phone Number/Etc)**
**Skip this step if you already have a signature
9. Left Click in the signature where you want the image to be added to.
10. Click on the Insert Image button.
11. Navigate to the "GetPersonaPhoto" file that was created in step 4. Click on this file, and click Insert.
12. The selected image will now appear in your signature.